Thursday, September 10, 2009

How to pay money ?

Steps to bank in money to my bank account by Cash Deposite Machine:
Step 1: Go to the my bank branch(RHB bank or Maybank or Public Bank).
Step 2: Press Enter button on the Cash Deposit Machine.
Step 3: Key in my bank account number. Then press Enter button.
Step 4: Verify the bank account owner's name that shown on the screen is my name - Ang Eng Keat. Press Enter button if it is my name.

Step 5: Put the money into the machine. Then press Enter Button.
Step 6: Check the amount of money that shown on the screen after the machine count the money. Press Enter Button if the amount of money is correct.

Step 7: Take out the receipt from the machine. Keep the receipt into pocket.

My Bank Account Information:
Maybank
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Email: 2aek@live.com.my
Bank Account Number: 107126074177

Public Bank
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Bank Account Number: 4529704628

RHB Bank
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Bank Account Number: 10712100049976

 (PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE ACCOUNT OWNER NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER, THANK~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Copyright © 2009 2aek Shop All Rights Reserved | Webmaster by ye5